Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randomness

All the boys met at Pappadeaux Restaurant for lunch. Kind of the last time over stuffing on seafood before Dalton heads back to New York. I got stuck in the cubical. Eating this.....



Square California rolls. Never buy sushi out of the back of a truck. Since I’ve eaten every two hours since last Thursday, I need to lose some weight.
----------------------------------------------


Last Friday Denver lit up the lights at City hall.....


----------------------------------------------

I think I hate Facebook.

Every time I log on there's another hot picture of hot Steve Meis.




He's a guy I "sort of" dated before Dalton when I lived in Dallas. He just gets hotter and hotter. You think back and wonder what did ya do to screw that up?

----------------------------------------------


Look!
Fuzzy found "elegant" glassware at the Kroger.


----------------------------------------------

Now, how about some Bagdad Cafe?

3 comments:

  1. Sushi off the back of a truck? Now I'm scared like never before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diet coke, I mean seriously, DIET COKE? Don't you have coke zero or something a little bit less feminine? As for a square california roll - I guess it constitutes a good square meal, and why does Kroger's "elegant glassware" look so damned inelegant, I thought you might have uncovered Reidel or Krosno or something. Were they even made out of glass?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously a definition of elegant which I have previously been unaware.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.