Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hotel Room Portraits

As I over-researched the perfect place on vacation in February, I stumbled upon an amazing photographer's collection. I have a thing for photography sites. Years of staying in hotels around the world this gay couple has documented their lives. This series has blown me away. Please check out Richard Renaldi's  Hotel Room Portraits.



Hotel Room Portraits

Learn more about Richard Renaldi




*Photo used without authorization or approval. Claim no rights. 




2 comments:

  1. Thats a nice hotel roomo for Pueblo, CO.... I did love seeing how his tattoos progress over the years... cn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great series. I waffle over if it should have been more sequential than it was, but who am I to quibble?

    Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.