Thursday, December 6, 2012

Can I Watch TV Now?

Good news everybody. Last night I completed my 30 minute finial presentation on the history of the gays in the U.S. military and the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy. I called it "The Menace of Fabulousness" and felt it went well, I did feel like a macropod* with the crazy amount of random facts I pulled out of me during the talk. This is due the small factor that my categorized and color-coded 3x5 index cards were completely safe at home instead of with me in my college lecture hall. Yay.

This presentation was my final for hopefully my last communications class I will EVER need to take. Unless I change my major. Again. This means that after my written final exam on Monday, consisting of 200 words why I believe that Napoleon was a selfish lover, a paragraph on how the Glorious Revolution was neither, and how General Patton was all pownd by the Chinese My mind shall be free.

God! I nearly started to recite the panel 2 quotation on the Jefferson Memorial. That is sooo like me.

I guess what I'm attempting to say is that I desperately need a break. Less Truman Doctrine and more Steve watch TV Doctrine.



*Part of the marsupial family Macropodidae, which includes kangaroos, wallabies, tree-kangaroos, pademelons, and several others.

3 comments:

  1. Tree Kangaroos? Pademelons? I have got to go to Australia, if only for the macropods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that school is going well! Berk lernin erhs fern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Menace of Fabulousness". I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.