Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Just Want to Go to Sleep


I am answering questions posted by Sean from the Just a Jeep Guy blog. The questions are based around the bedroom. Precisely sleep.

Number three: Do you like a cold room or a hot room?

We have a ritual in our house. Every fall I pull the bed away from the wall and cover the heat/AC vent with massive amounts of aluminum foil.  This is to stop any heat from making its way into the bedroom. During the spring season, the ritual is reversed to allow as much AC into the bedroom as possible. This is done in hopes to make the bedroom cold as possible. 

I love a freezing room. This is so I can sleep like a bear under massive amounts of down and fluffy blankets. I’m also a sheet snob, and 800 thread count cotton sheets are very warm. When I do get warm, I also have a heat sapping Shar-pei that sleep in the covers. 




I JUST WANNA GO TO SLEEP
1. What do you wear to bed?
2. Who or what sleeps with you at night?
3. Do you like a cold room or a hot room?
4. Many blankets, or just one?
5. Do you hog the blankets?
6. What size is your bed and what kind of mattress is it?
7. Do you eat in bed?
8. What kind of sleeper are you?
9. What is under your bed? 
BONUS: What won't you do in bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.