Saturday, November 9, 2013

Mid-night at the Gym


Sometimes people ask me, when finding out that I prefer to workout in the middle of the night, why I do it. Act like a nocturnal gym rat. A plate-pusher of the night. 

Well, to night was a perfect example. The decline bench, when used correctly, has one lying on one's back with the head steeply angled lower than the legs. I use this bench to do crunches. Sit-ups, but with my feet hooked onto a bar high above my head. My goal is to do so many crunches that I am to physically to tired to get off the bench without effort.  

Tonight I achieved my goal. Releasing my feet I rolled onto the floor. Not realizing (at first) that my gym shorts had caught on the bench. As I stood up I was sans pantalones. My iPod dangled from my ear buds. Mr. Floppy just dangled. No underwear, no gym shorts. Just nakedness from my sweaty tee-shirt down.

As I started to untangle my shorts from my gym shoes, I looked around. Know one was around to see my... Furry butted faux pas. 

And that, folks is why I workout in the middle of the night. 


3 comments:

  1. Excellent.

    However, the security cameras caught it all. Double Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too many levels of awesomeness here. Also: maybe I should start working out at midnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that was you I saw in that YouTube video! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.