Sunday, October 19, 2014

Beard Challenge

There are 101 days until Wednesday January 28, 2015. That's three months and nine days from my 4th annual 40th Birthday. Which means three months and nine days until the end of my 2014 beard challenge.

I can't say I haven't been tempted to shave my beard growth off of my face. I've held the clippers in my hand on several occasions. But, right as I am close it seems a get an immediate complement from someone, either in real life or online. And sense it seems to be the only motivator on my face fur, the beard stays. For three months, and nine days.  The only negative feed back has been random trolls on Grindr, none of which have been remotely attractive. Oh, and Fuzzy,* he HATES my beard.  Like truly despises its presence in our lives. It is like Ebola, campaign adds, and people who don't move quickly enough through left turn lanes all rolled in one. The beard allows people to talk to me, a conversation starter. A "nice beard" said as tidal flows pull gays through a packed bar, is a great way to meet boys. With all its enemies and fans I still have my furry face.


Pre-fuzz

The latest fur
update.

7 comments:

  1. I really do like it shorter... just sayin'... but sexy either way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're handsome either way, but I liked it a little more kempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beards are great period. I vote for the bigger. I mean put it this way there are beards, and then there are BEARDS. Looking good! Woof!
    Fearsomebeard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obviously, you shouldn't care about a complete stranger's opinion, but I hate the beard.

    Also, what the hell is up with you and Fuzzy? I thought you two were kaput and you were back on the dating scene, maybe moving to SF or the PacNW?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whiskers are nearly always better than not.
    I like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the beard! Woofier StevieB is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the beard.

    Thanks,
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.