Monday, April 22, 2013

Tee-Shirts


In the countless number of essays I have been writing for school (this week is a three page paper on how the French started Vietnam, or ‘nam if you were there) I have developed a strange addiction. Internet tee-shirt shopping.  It’s strange because I stopped wearing graphic tee-shirts since..... around here....

It was an escape from school work when I started dropping shirts left and right into the online shopping cart on 6DollarShirts.com, then they started showing up at my door. Upon opening the plastic shipping bag, and a quick once-over they then quickly get tossed into the laundry bin or taken to work to be thrown in the employee lounge. It’s an odd habit. 

This week this showed up...



Followed by this...



6DollarShirts.com will be bummed when my semester is over. 

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! You stopped because of that? I feel like I owe the entire internet an apology.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.