Monday, October 21, 2013

Alice isn't a Cougar

When you're in a relationship long enough, you find yourself in the strangest arguments. Coming home from a Pyrex themed pot-luck, the other half and I began to disagree on a matter of the utmost importance. 

What car did Alice drive in the opening credits of the television show Alice? I stood my ground in my belief that Alice drove a Mercury Cougar wagon. My childhood memory was clear and unwavering.  Turns out, I was wrong. If I was wrong about this... what else have I been wrong about? My whole life is a lie. 



Turns out it was a Ford County Squire. Damn it. 

3 comments:

  1. Cameron gets upset when I prove him wrong and tells me not to tell him what the truth is. I think he's mostly joking esp. when I ask if he wants to go through life not having accurate information.

    And, yes, I do admit when I'm wrong when researching the truth.

    ..damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a good thing CO doesn't have marriage equality bc you'd be driving that Ford wagon to divorce court.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it even more weird that the Alice intro you posted was totally different than what I remember it being in my brain as a kid?

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.