Friday, July 10, 2015

Super Squishy Elle Shaped Sofa of Love

It is back. After years of banishment, I get to announce its return. The return of the Super-Squishy-Elle-Shaped Sofa of Love.  

Back in my blogs from the 09-10 blogging season, I wrote a lot about having an "L" shaped sectional sofa that I loved to lounge upon during my free time. In 2010 the homosexual companion partner declared that the couch I loved, christened the Super Squishy Elle Shaped Sofa of love needed to go away. Its replacement was a leather set that was not comfortable, was not fun, but was high style. Ever since saying good bye to my super squishy lover, I have had a hole in my heart.

That hole was filled last weekend. When The Mechanic and I brought home a new Super-Squishy-Elle-shaped Sofa. It was love at first sight.  I proverbially slammed a champagne bottle against its bow and christened it the new sofa of over delightful squishiness. By eating pad-thai upon its loveliness.

I would like to introduce to you... my new friend...



God bless her, and all that sail upon her. 

5 comments:

  1. i hope you don't mind if I slam a bottle of champagne on it literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what tales has the couch to tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Never trust style over comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow L Shaped Sofa very good with black color adds elegant room :)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.