Wednesday, August 20, 2008

5

It has been kindly suggested that I shut my Ihole and quit whining about the backorder on my Iphone. Noted. Windows loving Jerk. So all I’m going to say is:







BTW, Dixie Longate has FINALLY posted her tour. If you don’t know Dixie I guess you haven’t taken a gay cruise in about 50 years. Take a look at her website. She is the sassy drag queen that sells you Tupperware. Yep, Tupperware. She has bunch of videos on You Tube. But not as many as Michael over at Are You Sure You Want to Know?

Dixie has so many quotable lines that you leave her show talking like a checker at a southern Safeway. Which as y’all know they don’t have, there called Randall’s but that didn’t rhyme. Being Denver Fags we love all things Dixie Longate, but sadly her tour is coming nowhere close to the Rocky Mountains. The altitude makes her hair go flat. So, last night at Texas De Brazil we started to plan a road trip, the nearest city is Des Moines. Yeah, Des Moines. The Denver Fags are going to Des Moines! Here's some Dixie to get ya in the mood:

4 comments:

  1. At least you're getting one. I could go ahead and whine that I'm in the middle of my AT&T contract and would have to pay full price to get one.

    ...but I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you're halfway there if they make you wait the whole 10 days. You can make it, I have faith in you.

    Thanks for posting my video...now I'm thoroughly embarrassed...LOL!

    I've never heard of Dixie, she's hilarious....and Des Moines is only a 6 hour drive from Chicago.....you'll need to let me know if you decide to go, I might meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your on Michael! I'll bring the Valium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rim it...
    rim it....
    rim it....cn

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.