Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Obsessed with Scott From Obsessed: Still

I wrote a somewhat innocent blog post back on the 21 of July, 2009. This particular day I had watched the pilot for the TV show Obsessed on the A&E channel. The post was how I was obsessed with the first storyline, “Scott” an incredibility hunky germaphobe dealing with mysophobia, a pathological fear of contamination and germs, and how the phobia was overcome by therapy.
Observe the creature in its natural
environment. *



I was obsessed partly because of my own bizarre cleaning rituals that rule my life. It is completely fair to say that I was also enamored by the utter hotness of Scott. Who knew that two years later it would still be the third highest linked/Googled post on my blog? Hundreds of hits have turned it to the top Google result. This has supplied me with endless emails asking if I know anything more about this Scott guy.


I have received stolen snapshots of Scott shopping for produce, driving, and buy Apple products. It’s like he has turned into a gay Big Foot. Sightings from his natural environment, blurry photo evidence of vague existence. An urban legend for the muscle worship crowd.




It is kind of odd how stalkerish behavior works. Once a month I receive an email pleading to share any information I have, to swap photos and share details. Each time I respond with, “If the guy wanted to release information, I’m sure you’d be the first to know…” I receive some sort of response requesting that I keep them in the loop. Loop? There’s a loop?


So go forth hunky gay big foot! Be free to wander quietly in your natural habitat. Don’t let the muscle worship Queens hunt you down. Run free! 



*The above photo appears to be the property of Scott Barnes Photography. No infringement is intended. Please visit sbarnesphotography.com 


9 comments:

  1. ok - now I have to track down this episode of a series that i'd never heard of before ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched that episode when it originally. Found it intriguing that hunky germaphobe had begun a serious dating relationship with a Colt Studios model/actor while his therapy story was being filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If fucking a Colt model doesn't get you over your germ phobia, then nothing will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No idea what the program is that you are referring to but I'd enjoy spending some quality time with the guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you get when you kiss a Colt model?
    You get enough germs to catch pneumonia.
    Then when you do, he'll never phone ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, years ago when I was more hooked on bigmuscle.com, his profile was always popping up on the home page. Can't speak for now...but maybe he'd still show up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd lick raw chicken off those abs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. google scott barnes photography there is a whole slew of photographs of scott from obsessed...some leave nothing to the imagination! very hot!

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.