Tuesday, March 25, 2008

SODOMITE SNACK CAKE


Okay seriously, are all snack cakes gay? I was on the internets the other day looking for images and I found this yummy if not flaming layout. I don’t remember snacks cakes being so swishy. Like they would get their delicious little cream-filled heads bashed in if they walked through the corn chips turf in the vending machine. So on the left there’s “The Captain” a dark, fudgy daddy in uniform. Then there’s Twinkie the Kid, I love the hearts on his scarf very broke back."I wish I could quit you!" Next is what it would look like if a chocolate roll was “rolling” during a Peter Pan Themed Atlantis cruise T-dance. His bags have “water” bottles and tiny little glow sticks in them. On the right is apparently an Oscar Wilde cream pie. Yummy, and sharp witticisms on every bag. You didn’t hear this from me but Chocolate Roll is a huge druggie bottom. Just so ya know.

6 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! how cool are they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I can sooooo see the Cholate Roll knocking on your door at 3 AM - chewing gum like mad and searching for hiis glow sticks! [CN]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those corn chips are such bullies. God I hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a twinkie the kid twinkie holder... precious memories! LOL!

    Sorry, but tag you’re it. Friday MEME Fodder
    http://goostersd.blogspot.com/2008/03/friday-meme-fodder.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit...now I want a fried twinkie...Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well hell, with a name like "Twinkie" of course he's swishy!

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.