Thursday, June 5, 2008

I almost forgot to mention what happened to “the silver spoon.” Well, I must say I really loved the great advice, but I thought the best thing to do was to come clean about stealing antique silver literally and figuratively. I first coached myself with “Yes, I did steal your grandmothers silver….. but your Pecs are huge today.”
One morning when Fuzzy looked particularly sleepy I took out the spoon from its hiding place to start the conversation that “Yes, I did steal your grandmothers silver.” As I turned to speak, Fuzzy was playing with Harley the Super-Shar-pei, scooped him up and quickly bonked heads. The dog staggered off into the dinning room and Fuzzy had to sit down for awhile. I just put the spoon back.

1 comment:

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.