Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day One

First day of vacation. We arrived to a massive Florida style rain storm. As we pulled in to the front parking lot of the Guest House late in the evening, and listened to the voicemail from the owner stating the keys to the room were in the mailbox, I was "elected" to get out of the car and locate the room. As a drowned rat, I carried the luggage into the guest house. Officialy the vacation began. Yay! 

I set out today with a trip for the gym. God, I've missed an all- gay gyms. I worked arms, as Fuzzy worked the gym. Upon leaving, he knew every guy by name. 

Now it's time for some clothing optional pool time. I won't be posting photos. 

2 comments:

  1. could be worse; could be 12 inches (of snow) like we have.

    "I won't be posting photos." - dammit :(

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.