Saturday, November 19, 2022

Cars

I am honestly amazed that my car is over four years old. I just seems like I bought it. On Saturday we went for Pho and as we left he restaurant and attempted to start my car I only heard that ominous CLICK_CLICK_CLICK sound. Dead batter? Really, it’s still new…. Oh, well I guess not really. I was tempted to actually and finally press the button in my headliner with the wretch icon and ask for VW service. Call forth the German gods of service to bless by German wagon.  But, a fifty-something man appeared declaring his wife bought him a charging block for his birthday and was yearning to use it. Cis white male boomers were finally good for something.

Bought a new battery, and after secretly watching a YouTube video to make sure I was doing it right, the power of the Germanic Pantheon has returned to my Volkswagen. But, this started thinking….

My declared plan was that my next vehicle would be full electric. So I’ve been waiting. Mostly for the VW ID4 to actually be made; and without the massive IT computer problems pledging them. Or any other Electric vehicle - EV that’s not sixty grand and not made by that Muscky Bond villain. So I was content on waiting until the right EV came along. My secret hope was for the ID Buzz, the VW van to get realized and come to my corner of the world. BUT, if needing replacing the battery is a sign of ramping up small annoying items needing to be fixed, I may not wait.  

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.