Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Deep in Vogue

Earlier in the year I headed back to 24Fitness as my primary gym. By this I mean I started going only to 24 verses Planet Fitness. This was prompted by many reasons.  The largest was an entitled 20-something woman who saw I was racking up weight on bar but still dropped her designer bag down and declared she “needed” the machine. At this point I decided I “needed” to not workout in a gym that doesn’t have homosexual gym goers as the majority. Yes, in that very instance I realized that I needed to be with my people. So back to 24 Hour Fitness I went.

As you may recall, during the pandemic all gyms were closed. And Stevie lost his pump. The first gyms to re-open with Planet Fitness. So I joined up. 24, who was already finically struggling re-opened only a fraction of their locations much later then Planet. Somehow Denver’s “gay gym” survived. I can’t explain why I continued to go to Planet, I guess it was a habit, or self- abuse. During this time I was slowly losing a lot of muscle mass, as planet is machine based with no free weights or plates to push. Until a sorority girl push helped me with her entitlement.  

I laughed about this again today as I was pushing through my last set on the preacher bar. There was a guy wearing, possible his little sister’s gym shorts and a half shirt with the word “Whore” written across it. He was at the mirrors on the free-weights full on voguing. Like full on “I’m gonna let you have it” voguing. This is when I knew that nature was healing and all was right in the world.

1 comment:

  1. That gay is just as likely to drop a bag and claim a machine, but at least he looks fabulous doing so.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.