Monday, January 17, 2011

AQUARIUS 4 LIFE

I think I’m going to go get ink done. Across my abs I’m going to get “Aquarius 4 life” in old English script.



Apparently we’ve all been walking around with the wrong zodiac sign. Well, according to a Minnesota astronomer, Parke Kunkle as reported by the Chicago Tribune.


http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/wdaf-whats-your-new-sign-shift-in-zodiac-adds-13th-sign-20110113,0,4502664.story

So what I thought was a nice quiet Aquarian life has been a lie. Now I have to come to terms with being a Capricorn? No thanks. I’m livin large in Aquarius. Yo.


Here’s the new list, to see were you fall….


Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11- April 18
Aries: April 18- May 13
Taurus: May 13- June 21
Gemini: June 21- July 20
Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

8 comments:

  1. Don't panic, StevieB. I popped back in the TARDIS and put them all back to where they were. You're now a "Classic Aquarius". Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this story is already dead. Astronomers are saying that the current zodiac is based on seasons and not the suns travels though the constellations as perceived by us on Earth or some sort of junk.

    Aquarius you still are and shall be until the Astrology community, not the Astronomy, decided.

    Who knew they had such power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howard - You're partially correct. There are actually 2 forms of Astrology. There is the tropical zodiac (which is most commonly used by Western astrologers) which is based on the seasons. You're correct, it did not change. It still has 12 signs that position Aries on the Spring equinox, and Libra the other.

    The story, which got all the attention, is in reference to the sidereal zodiac. It is the ancient form of Astrology still used by Eastern astrologers. It aligns the Zodiac signs to the constellations and the position of the sun. It has changed, or more accurately, it is designed to change based on the ever shifting alignment of the sun, earth, and stars. In Sidereal astrology, the Sun passes through the 13 astronomical constellations representing Zodiac signs. The dates will increment by one day every 70 and a half years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While, I admit, my zodiac is the same either way, so it doesn't affect me as much. But, I am thinking the Easterners astrology has the potential of being more accurate. Westerners are just so cocky with the I'm superior and right schpeal. (Why can't foreigners learn some God Damn English and live like WE do!!!)

    Yes, I am a westerner and realize the irony of my last statement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL probably safer that way, Stevie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm no longer a cancer...
    What the hell?

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.