Friday, January 14, 2011

CRAZY FAN GIRL

I think I could quickly become a crazy fan girl. My DVR delightfully delivered to me the new TV show, Young Justice. This take on the Teen Titans, “young superheroes taking their own path” scenario.

 It debuted on January 7th and I’m already impressed with having a new DC show to watch. So far it does not disappoint. That and Superboy is wearing cargo pants, ya know what that means…


Check it out.


You can find Young Justice on the Cartoon Network.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. When I first read the title, I saw "Crazy Fat Girl".

    tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, I wish they would do the Judas Contract as a DC movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweeet! Thanks for sharing this, I am gonna go watch the first ep now.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.