Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sigma Alpha Pie


Based mostly on my academic accomplishment and leadership potential, I have been asked to join an exclusive National Society of leadership and success, Sigma Alpha Pi. Based on my totally awesomeness, or as the form letter states, their decision to ask me to join the hallowed ranks of Sigma Alpha Pi was partially based upon my “academic accomplishment and leadership potential.” Whatever the hell that means. I’m sure it just got around campus that I’m just an all around righteous dude. The sportos and motor heads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads… they all adore me. They think I’m a righteous dude.

Or… Maybe it’s the eighty-five dollar registration fee. With the additional forty-five dollar charge to have my name on a wooden plaque. I do get a tee shirt. How cool will I be walking among my school's grass lawns with an eighty-five dollar tee shirt.

Maybe I’ll act like any college student and blow that money on fast food.  


2 comments:

  1. As an eternal frat boy, here's my advice:

    Your decision to join should be contingent on the wooden plaque's aerodynamic properties and the acoustical quality of the percussive "thwack!" it makes against your bare bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.