Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ENTJ

All this week I'm in a training seminar. It's training so I can be a Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs personality test. I find this funny because I am so anti personality test as part of my nature.

If you don't know this structured test it lumps you into four defined groups, assigned a letter, to be formed into an acronym. I'm sure you've heard at parties, "oh... I'm a INFP" and everyone nods like they know what the heck that means. Well, I'm now trained to explain what the letters mean. Good times.

The funny part of this training is my perceptions. If asked, I'd say I was a feeling, introvert. With all this testing, I've come to terms that I'm very extroverted. And I'm all Judging, not what I hoped, a touchy-feely guy.

Guess this stuff works. So my intuition tells me.

5 comments:

  1. I've taken it twice - about 20 years apart. First time I was ISTJ, the last time (4 years ago) I was ENTJ.

    I'm just like Stevie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. INFP here after several tries over several decades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to give tyhe test to all of so we know how we stand?? cn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been tested. (For that, at least.) I tend to have a lot of explaining to do when I take psych/personality tests, so I do what I can to avoid them.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.