Monday, April 14, 2014

Procrastinate

I have only three hundred more words to write on my first of three term papers. As I sat at the dining room table today, I saw the end in sight. Yet, it is a rough and tumble three hundred to still complete. There is not much more I can say on Philosophy from a Feminist perspective. So far, I’ve purchased two pair of jeans from Amazon, Googled “Pedant T-shirts/floppy gym shorts,”  changed the bed linens, completed three loads of laundry, Oh…. and wrote this blog post. So sue me if it goes astray. 

If I don’t complete the three hundred words, I will be forced to canceled a lunch plan I had with a very sexy boy. So…. really, I should be exploring Feminist Philosophy…..

…I really like the Levi jeans that have the longer back pockets. So, I bought some pairs. On line. Guess I see how they fit when they arrive, I am concerned for the D-bag factor. Or the "over forty year old attempting to dress like a twenty-five year old" because that could easily be the case. Welcome, one an all to StevieB's midlife crisis. 

Oh, I got new Pumas. I have really stopped counting how many pairs of running shoes I own. I do know that I’m out of closet space and I now need to keep Pumas in my oven. 


Alright, back to writing…. wish me luck. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I am a fan of the jeans, but to each his own. Let us know how you feel about them once they arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Lance, Finish Strong!

    And if it involves drug use to win, so be it! Win those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics of <a href="http://www.voenixrising.com/?p=11264>Bradley Cooper in PUMA underwear</a>

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.