Friday, January 23, 2015

For The Love of Blogging

My blog roll, or "Stuff StevieB reads...." section got shorter today. I purged dead blogs left and right. I also disconnected and unlinked with blogs that I haven't read in a while.  I did find that some blogs were hard to unlink.  I had to finally lay to rest "blog crushes" I had carried for quite a while. The ex-Navy corpsman and I were never meant to be anyway. The gay Architect living in London, who only blogged for a year off and on, was never really mine. It is time to move on.

I did; however, begin to seek out and add new blogs to my list. They're not new, just new to me. Fearsome Beard is new to me, and I reconnected with Jeph's Spot blog. There are a host of Gay Mormon blogs out there, and I have decided to find as many as I can to connect.  In These Gay Mormon Shoes has been blogging for years, yet I haven't taken the time to notice. Or, Gay Mormon Southpaw blog. Gay Mormon and a leftie... I'm this bloggers complete target audience.

So 2015 will be about re-igniting my love and connections in the blogging world.  Please get in touch and let me know any blogs out there that I should follow.   

8 comments:

  1. you read many of the same people I do, so I have no suggestions. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping me. I don't often comment, but I regularly read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be honored if you would check out my blog Welcome To The Middle Ages

    Have a great weekend!
    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I'm happy you discovered mine and I am enjoying yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think all bloggers do what you just did and feel sad to do so. But, new ones are found. Keep blogging, for we enjoy hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa, did I just get a shout out!?!? I'm flattered - thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Stevie you might like this tumblr page, Giants, Cowboys, Football, Rugby and Life...

    http://giantsorcowboys.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the shout-out! (Gives me more motivation to keep the blog updated!)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.