Monday, February 9, 2015

Beard today, Gone tomorrow

School has begun with fervor and abandon of all personal time and space. Week one; just as an ice breaker saw our hero write a paper on Shakespeare's tragedies focusing on Macbeth. Fun. And, over in history class I researched the debate of the native people living amongst the American continent before 1492. Although nothing should get in the way of blogging, my life quickly came to developing the new habits. That part of life, the establishing of new habits, always throw me for a loop. One professor wants all work turned in on Mondays, the other on Thursdays. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out, now.

I did find time to shave off the beard. Although I couldn't possible work up the courage to shave completely. A radicle trim had to suffice.  On my trip annual visit to a local museum I snapped the last known photo of my 2014 beard....


Then later that night, hanging out in the boyfriends bathroom I trimmed down my face like a sheep being trimmed in early spring....




A year of beard, gone. Meh. No big deal. Time for 2015 and more follicle frivolity

7 comments:

  1. You should keep the trimmed beard. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second greg's comment; it looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping you wouldn't shave it all off, but did notice that the date/time had passed to do so with no update. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look good with a beard of any length. Glad you kept a bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beards are always better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a good look before, and a good look after. It seems you can do no wrong!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.