Thursday, February 12, 2015

Free Time


So much for the fist annual blogging convention hosted in Denver this weekend. It has been cancelled as all the invited participants became ill. I feel like DisneyLand after the measles outbreak.  Alone on the plasticky and tacky Main Street USA without my best friend and Small World boating companion. I do hope that Patrick survives his cold, lives to vacation another day. It's only a matter of time before  Jenny McCarthy takes up a controversial and idiotic stance on common colds. How the common cold is linked to a plot of ruining fabulous vacations. That lunatic will talk about anything if it helps her dead career. 


On the other hand; I do have five days off to bum around on my own. And I do mean on my own. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm ready to try Luis' Mexican egg ritual, just to see if it'll help. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot as you are, I'm sure you'll find someone else to screw. Happy VD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least you guys tried.

    I don't think Minneapolis will ever do such an event.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.