Tuesday, October 12, 2010

STEVE'S BIG DAY OFF

I had yesterday off so I thought I’d make a photo essay of StevieB’s big adventure.  Obviously we needed a theme (we do love a theme) so I chose the color white….



First off was laundry….


Then off to get some coffee…

Tunes….

A little late lunch…

Tried to watch a couple of movies, the best being LIKE IT IS, a boy meets boy, boy bare knuckle fights to near death to prove his manhood, kinda movie.
The Shar-pei did not approve... 


Before I knew it, it was time for bed...


Great day, now it’s back to work. Damn it.

2 comments:

  1. I think the theme of that post should have been "S".

    1) Shirts n shorts
    2) Stimulant
    3) Sexy as f*ck pecs
    4) Some food
    5) Sharpei
    6) Snoozes (and the S on the locker)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.