Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Weather and Jesus Feast

Man, the weather in Denver has been amazing this week. If I wasn’t such a pessimist I would be having some spring fever. All week in the 60s, and no snow to trudge through. Remember when I brought a four-wheel drive for the winters? Huh.


I officially lost the “Holiday Decorations” bet. This was between Captain Fuzz and me on when our quaint little town would take down the cities Christmas decorations. Not Holiday, but Christmas d├ęcor. Plastic trees and Santas bolted onto every street light. To quote Daria
“Yeah.”

I said that they would finally sober up and remove any trace of Jesus-feast by my birthday. Wrong! Still there! All sparkly and gay. And by that I mean Christ-like not Sodimite-like. Now I’m pushing for Valentine’s Day!

Please, white trash city leaders just hold out until V-day!! Just in time for the Cinco De Mayo decorations to be hung to every vertical surface on main street.

No comments: