Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE KOOL KIA KOUP

Would Kez over at Muttonchop Mutant hate me if I bought this?




It’s the Kia Koup. Kind of cute isn’t it. Is it? And by "cute" I mean super-cool. I’ve been reading up on it. When I see a picture, I turn my head to the left like a dog trying to figure it out. I really like it……but….it’s a two door car……Kia.


On another note. I got shushed in our parking garage this morning. Maybe I was listening to Prodigy a little loud. but, it's 5AM.....in a parking garage. not the time for Mr. Lexus to shhhhhh me. Damn it.

6 comments:

Michael Rivers said...

You were up at 5am? And already in your parking garage? I'm very impressed!

Dead Robot said...

Who the fuck shushes in a parking lot?!?

And you should get yourself a Creative Commons car - Built by many, no copyright infringements.

Wonder Man said...

How dare he shush you.

Howard said...

I like the Kia. Kinda sexy. Unlike anyone who could possibly shush anyone...

The Mutant said...

I promiise not to hate you, provided you do a couple of things for me.

1. Debadge it so there's no 'Koup' nomenclature on it, that's a truly awful name.

2. Get the 2.4 litre and get a manual. The four-speed auto is archaic, although the six speeder is better, and the biggest engine you can get in Aus is a 2.0 litre.

3. Change those wheels. Go up at least an inch and kick those fugly black and silver fucker to the curb.

If it makes you feel any better, I want one too!

cb said...

You should have cranked it to 11. Especially if it was "Smack my Bitch Up".