Thursday, November 19, 2009

TWO GAYS IN BED

I got a call from the other half yesterday. “I’m siiick. I’z gounnnin homz.” Which means he was sick and heading for our bed with a Shar-pei close behind. Poor guy, I stopped and picked up some food and went to tend to his achy head and stuffed-up nose.

When I got to his side, I made him close the Macbook and eat some take away. I got him excited that a new Netflix movie arrived and we could hang out in bed and watch a movie. That plan was quickly squashed when I realized that the movie wasn’t the 2006 movie No Regret but, the 1969 collection of Doctor Who, The War Games series. Which he can’t stomach on a good stomach. In the end it did work out, he felt it was so boring it put him out for the remainder of the evening.

4 comments:

  1. Doesn't it suck when you open a netflix envelope thinking that it's one movie, and it's another? LOL. Now and then I'm surprised.

    You're a good nurse! Great bedside manner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at least everyone got what they needed

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.