Thursday, May 13, 2010

I'M WICKED

Okay. So… yesterday my car’s satellite radio may or may not have been tuned to Seth Rudetsky’s Broadway and show tune channel. And I may or may not have been listening to show tunes. After leaving the gym where I was pumping heavy iron over my head for like hours. Pumping my guns and shit. Yeah.


So, maybe I was listening to show tunes. Maybe I was singing along, and maybe I had a big finish when my jazz hands shot up around my head.

In case you talk to our Femail man and she mentions that I’m awfully friendly as I drive by, yes I was waving to her and not reenacting the second act of Wicked. God I’m a huge fag.

3 comments:

  1. God hates fags.

    Unless they're huge ones, then he's more than happy to perform the entire West Side Story score alongside them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "everything's comin' up Homo!"

    ...maybe. I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.