Thursday, December 10, 2009

GROWLLL GAGK

When I leave for work the better half is still peacefully dreaming away. All warm and happy with the dog. This makes me really want to fuck with his head, sometimes. Mostly I tell him I love him and to have a great day, sometimes I go a little mental.

Today was one of those days. As I leaned over to kiss him I growled low into his ear, then deeply growled Gggggggrrrowllllged, awwwwrgh grooooooolg.
I guess he was a little more awake then I thought because he said in a normal voice.

“What are you doing?”

"Uh…….saying I love you in Wookie….Growlll gagk.”

There was complete silence as I finished with my gym bag. Then I heard through the dark.

“Your Jedi powers are useless on me; I’m not telling you what you got for Christmas.”

And that folks is why we love the guy.

8 comments:

  1. That was cute, but it could have been different if you spoke in Klingon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, he got you Malibu Ken, three pairs of socks, and and a DVD of that movie with that one actor you like, you know the one with brown hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm... I don't know if this is tooo cute... or sickening... but still cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS cute... and makes me rather jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty lovable.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.