Thursday, February 18, 2010

A piece of ass for Valentine's Day

The better half took me to an incredible restaurant for dinner for Valentine’s Day. An Italian place in Downtown Denver. Was it bad that I checked Grindr while at dinner? No? Okay. Well, apparently there’s a huge Grindr following in the Denver hotel scene. I quickly received five hit ups to and from the circling hotels. Fun! On Valentine’s Day. One guy offered to come to the restaurant. Now, that’s accommodating. I asked Fuzzy but, the appetizer would get cold. So, no.


5 comments:

Blobby said...

oh that poor guy. And you have to believe that was the best face pic he had!

Grindr told me I had someone 0 ft away from me.....and they weren't IN me.

Homer said...

Country guys are the best!

Christopher said...

With ears like that, he's gotta be hung!

Michael Rivers said...

That's more ass than I got on Valentine's Day!!

I'm waiting for Grindr to come to my Droid!

Wonder Man said...

poor guy and poor cow