Thursday, February 3, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE

Another February and another loss in the holiday decoration contest. This is the yearly bet between me and Fuzzface on when our village will take down the cities Christmas decorations. Not Holiday, but Christmas décor. Plastic trees and wreathes bolted onto every street light.

If they sober up and remove any trace of Jesus-fest by my birthday I win. If they make it into February he wins. They officially took down the plastic fantastic Jesus tribute yesterday. Main street looks so bare and holiday free. It’s spooky.


Last night:

"I love you." I sleepishly said.

“Yeah, I love hotdogs too.” I heard back from the other side of the bed.

“What?”

“Man, I know there nasty but doesn’t a couple of hotdogs sound great?”

“I’ll slip you a nice plump hot dog.”

“Really? You’d go buy us some hotdogs?” With utter excitement in his voice.

“Good night” I said pulling the duvet over my head.





6 comments:

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.