Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SOME PEOPLE...

I love sharing hotel rooms, it reminds me of the days when my football team would travel for matches. In my mind. It must be the comradeship that comes from “just the guys” hanging out in a hotel room, being big girls.


On the first night of our vacation, Carl-Will took one bed Jerrod-Mike in t’other and I was on the fold out in the hotel room's living room. We had taken a pilgrimage to The Cuff for some mixing with the local boys and got back to the hotel around three in the morning.

We settled in pretty quickly after a failed attempt to find a Denny’s in downtown Seattle. I picked up food from the store in the lobby, said good night to the teammates  roomies  girls and tried to get comfortable on the fold-out sofa.

Soon I realized that the drapes where left open and found myself drawn to the window. I watched people moving around their high-rise apartments across the courtyard of the hotel. "God. That guy is rearranging his apartment in the nude. At three in the morning!" I said this out loud, judging him as I stood there pressed against the glass in just shorts eating a microwave burrito.

Some people are just weird. Rearranging furniture in the nude.

5 comments:

  1. Let thee who is without sin cast the first droplets of burrito juice down one's chest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people are just weird. Nude people (I'm assuming) watching nude people rearrange furniture at 03:00. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe he was moving the furniture so he could clean the cum off the carpet after the orgy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's breaking events like this that readers who can not be there to share these strange scenarios would enjoy some type of footage via pictures or video... LOL Just to get the full effect. Did you enjoy the burrito?

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.