Thursday, January 7, 2010

STEVIEB GROWS UP

After quite a while of the better half poking me with a pointy stick I broke down and bought a new automobile. This is how I can tell I’m turning thirty-eight in 21 days, I bought a car. A four door car.

This ends the string of four-wheel drive trucks/Jeeps I’ve had my entire adult life. But, I figure that I’m manly enough now that I don’t need a four by four to prove the size of my enormous schlong.

I went looking on YouTube for a video to introduce the new StevieBmobile. What I found was this….




Did I just buy a car or sign up for a Korean boxer’s fan club? Maybe both? Wow, the Kia Optima. A car endorsed by a ruggedly handsome Korean fighter. I’m cool with that.






11 comments:

  1. I love it!! Let's go for a drive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a jeep, always a sedan. What does this say about me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice car. I've had my sedan for almost 4 years...I was 42 when I got it...guess I waited a little longer to give my 4 wheel drive/trucks.

    You'll enjoy the sedan just as much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats... Hope you'll enjoy it...
    You should have been worried about going through a middle life crisis if you'd buy an expensive flashy convertible to look hip and young…
    That would be worrying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo look at me! I'm an adult! I drink lattes and talk to people on my Bluetooth headset and make deals! Blee blee blee! I'm all adulty as I drive to the bank. neener!

    PS: Not too shabby, actually. I wouldn't worry about looking old or how people perceive your penis based entirely on your car. They only judge that stuff on your delts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Given that bit by bit, the more I review them the more I like Kia, I'm going to give this one the thumbs up.

    Australia hasn't started selling the updated model with the Schreyer grille yet, and that is one tidy looking unit.

    Did you go for the 2.4 or the big daddy 2.7 V6?

    By the way, if you want a set of 'Magentis' badges to make your car look full KDM spec, let me know. I reckon I can arrange that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a cute car. Does this mean your enormous schlong is no more? Can you feel it shrinking yet?
    P.S. Weren't you having wet dreams over the new Taurus not too long ago?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the car and you look good in it and it rides nicely - even with my seat reclined al the way back like I did! Thanks for letting me ride! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. And that folks is why we love Kez. Offering to steal a name plate and send it across the world. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're a traitor for getting rid of your jeep. TRAITOR!! ;)

    (i never knew because i drove a jeep it was a direct reflection of my penis. wow. cool!)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.