Wednesday, January 6, 2010

CRANK IT

Cue Linda Lavin…

I used to be sad, I used to be shy
Funniest thing, the saddest part is I never knew why...
Kickin' myself for nothin' was my favorite sport
I had to take off, start enjoyin' 'cause life's too short


Cue bass guitar…

There's a new girl in town, 'cause I'm feelin good.
Get a smile, get a song, for the neighborhood
Things are great when you stand on your own two feet
and this girl's here to say
with some luck and love life's gonna be
so sweeeeeeeeeet!



After years of poking with a pointy stick, my Friend/Ex/Taco Bell buddy Dalton has started a blog. I know! Right! So check it out, love it, link to it. Pet Dalton like a bunny. It’s an art/graphic design blog based on his Texas/New York Bear hunting sensibilities. CRANK166.blogspot.com

Now picture him driving from New York in a station wagon and having it overheat in Denver, Colorado….



4 comments:

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.