Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HELPFUL HINTS FROM STEVIEB

For Christmas Jerrod slipped a jar of Baconnaise into my stocking. Baconnaise, the bacon flavored mayonnaise! Thinking “what the hell am I going to do with this crap” last night I invented the Baconnaise Quesadilla.

You simply take your flour tortilla (pronounced tor-till-a) and spread this amazing bacon scented mayo on both sides. Then sprinkle your cheese like product on one side. Smoosh the two tortillas together and pop that sucker into the toaster oven. Voila (pronounced Vi-ole-a) you’ve got dinner.

Now, I know what you’re going to say:
“Steve my friends are coming over dinner but, they’re all Vegetarians or Jews?!”

Well, Baconnaise is only bacon flavored. No bacon, so it can be enjoyed by your freakish friends.* So if you have the Family Home Teachers coming over tonight but a group of swishy, sodomites over tomorrow to watch Project Runway, You’ve got dinner for both groups. Simply serve, Baconnaise Quesadillas and wait for the complements.






*Consult your local rabbi.

9 comments:

  1. I've seen this at stores and I've always wondered what it tastes like. Good idea!! Next time the Swishy Sodomites come to my place, I know what I'm serving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is sooooooo bacon-y. Will thought he was grabbing the southwest ranch and accidentally put it on his breakfast tacos.... whew.... bacon-y.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't believe you and went to their website and they claim it is safe for vegetarians (lacto-ovo). It does sound really gross though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. sounds so gross. yet i want to try some. where the hell do you get that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm! I'm totally craving a baconnaise and butter flavor crisco smoothie right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *tear*

    You remembered us Jews - you love us - you really love us.

    SmoocH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude i have tried it on random stuff and it's good - but I want to do a vegetarian style BLT Baconnaise Lettuce and Tomatoe - it's be so easy! And same thing as if you used bacon and had some mayo on the sandwich only less cholesterol and fat - And no meat but other than that it'd like it's slightly better for you twin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was expecting a disclaimer with the *, but not w/the rabbi as much as thinking I was just called a 'freak'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.