Wednesday, October 22, 2008

INKED

I always have toyed with getting inked. I think it’s a great idea, but having something permanently tattooed on my skin has sometimes bothered me. I have to say that I am closer than ever to jumping into the pool. I’ve found out what Combo #4 is, at my local Chinese restaurant. This way I can walk in and point to the “mystic Chinese character” on my forearm that everyone thinks symbolizes “Earth, air and spirit.” This way I can get in and eat faster.

I’ve found this on
The Mostly Unfabulous Social Life of Ethan Green website.

Click on it to read

5 comments:

  1. Go for it...go for it....but don't go for the chinese stuff, that's so last decade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie you know this is my favorite blog ever! It makes me think of the time I u-intentionally jabbed the thought process of you getting a tattoo when I said - "There are people who get tattoos and then there are people who always talk about getting them!"

    But the comic puts me in my place! SO ME! With all the meaningful tattoos of my daughters footprint and our zodiacs and celtic symbology tattoos all over the place on me!
    Fair is fair! I say get inked but #4? dude the combo for #5 is way better and it comes with an eggroll AND a crab cheese wonton! I'm just sayin is all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Careful, they're addictive - weird but true. Got my first one last year and trying to decide what and where for my 2nd, 3rd and 4th and ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first tattoo was a fake aboriginal piece of art taken from Tank Girl comics. That comic you posted shames me. I've always said you're allowed one CRAP TATTOO.

    The gigantic back piece I'm 99% the way through is an amalgamation of me and two other artists. They most certainly are addictive.

    Keep one thing in mind: permanency.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree; they are addictive. and if i didn't need to keep my job, i would be more inked.

    and if the reason someone gets a tattoo is just to be trendy, that's just damn stupid. i got tattoo'd first WAY before it was "the cool thing to do". and now the trendy newly-tattoo'd gay men who always ask, "what do yours MEAN?" i just roll my eyes at.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.