Friday, July 17, 2009

STEVE'S HEAD IS ON VACATION



credit....

I think I have egg on my face.....

Well, if you’re reading this, thanks for the nice, relaxing week. It was fun. Thanks for letting my brain rest. I just needed a week to focus on friendship and how I fit into the damn world.

Do you think that the white font on a white background fooled anyone? I know that feeds like connexions and other host sites printed it normally, so who knows. Maybe it’s just you and I reading this, that’s kind of cool? Do me a favor, leave a comment saying something unrelated to my blog, like “Yes Steve, shave your chest hair!” Just so I know, “who’s in.”

Then we can do other cool stuff down the road. Thanks again bud. And yes, my head is back together. See you on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wait... There was writing too? I thought it was your special flair for blog formatting. I guess I need to go back and read...

    Hey good luck with the Rugby! Braver man than I. I like my skin unblemished with manbruises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man who calls himself "you know who" just invited you to a secret "wigwam" at the "you know where".

    Is that disjointed enough for you?

    How about: If you had a seven muffins, and your former next-door neighbour, who now lives in Atlanta, was buying a pair of tennis shoes at the exact some moment, what speed would the 7:55 express from Jacksonville arrive at the Newark station?

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.