Friday, December 17, 2010

NICE TO SEE STEVIEB WITH BIG HAIR

I stumbled upon some old photos the other day. The joys of working at home, you get bored, look around the home office and start to dig through boxes. So, I thought I’d share them with you.... 



This was the summer of ’89 on Capitol Hill in Denver.  I think I weighed 110lbs here, since I now weigh 220lbs I can say that I’m twice the man I once was.





This is my very first apartment in ’88 and my very first boyfriend. Now he owns a Graceland/Elvis themed solon in NY and does Madonna’s hair when she’s in town. God how I loved that shirt.




This is my really great hair photo from ‘92. If I had the frickin energy I so would grow out my hair like that again. But, oy vey gevalt the mousse I’d go through.  Does J. Crew still sell shirts?

6 comments:

Dale W. said...

Am loving Time Travel Stevie. Younger you is cute. Current you is cuter. :o)

Pac said...

The hair is nice but I'm drawn to that sandwich. Is that a hot dog or a hoagie? Either way I'm ducking out early for lunch.

Nik_TheGreek said...

No highlights?

Wonder Man said...

Yes, J. Crew sell shirts... Not like that one though

cb said...

The bangs! Oh my God... the BANGS!

raulito said...

A hottie...without a doubt...real hot...so if you say you are twice the man now then you must be twice as hot.

saludos,
raulito