Friday, December 17, 2010

NICE TO SEE STEVIEB WITH BIG HAIR

I stumbled upon some old photos the other day. The joys of working at home, you get bored, look around the home office and start to dig through boxes. So, I thought I’d share them with you.... 



This was the summer of ’89 on Capitol Hill in Denver.  I think I weighed 110lbs here, since I now weigh 220lbs I can say that I’m twice the man I once was.





This is my very first apartment in ’88 and my very first boyfriend. Now he owns a Graceland/Elvis themed solon in NY and does Madonna’s hair when she’s in town. God how I loved that shirt.




This is my really great hair photo from ‘92. If I had the frickin energy I so would grow out my hair like that again. But, oy vey gevalt the mousse I’d go through.  Does J. Crew still sell shirts?

6 comments:

  1. Am loving Time Travel Stevie. Younger you is cute. Current you is cuter. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair is nice but I'm drawn to that sandwich. Is that a hot dog or a hoagie? Either way I'm ducking out early for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, J. Crew sell shirts... Not like that one though

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bangs! Oh my God... the BANGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A hottie...without a doubt...real hot...so if you say you are twice the man now then you must be twice as hot.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.