Tuesday, December 14, 2010

ON THE MOVE

In the last two years I’ve had five offices in my company’s headquarters. Some of the moves had to do with logistics, some where plainly due to high ups getting laid off and having the opportunity to move into a better space.

Yesterday I moved again, but this was because of my big mouth. Well, really because my office was next to the office manager and I guess he got tired of listening to me laughing on speaker phone. Oh well, me and the “action figures” moved to another part of the building. Isn’t it odd how your little Habitrail gets firm in your mind, then when the plastic tubes change it’s like you’re walking around a strange city? I spent most of today flailing my arms around saying “This does not compute” When I started to walk towards my old hallway, much to no one’s amusement.


 
I do, however get a nicer view…..


4 comments:

  1. Have you considered getting a headset for your phone? And not having so much fun at work? That IS a nice view though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous view. Love it. Seems to have killed the Doctors though... or that Dalek finally picked the right moment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, are you that loud? Nice view though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did half your action figures get hit by nerve gas or something?

    ...and please please please tell me that "figure" next to Batman is the robot from "Lost in Space".



    word verification: zinged

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.