Thursday, December 2, 2010

STEVIEB WANTS A HUGE LOAD


Cheesemen Park in the snow

Ah, the air of December. It seems we have a mild December starting in Denver, My fair city. Which, equates into a very brown December without snow to cover the lawns and houses with a blanket of cuteness. The lack of snow is not shared with other areas of listening audience, buds in the UK are Facebooking their pictures of the snow, and I guess the east coast has pockets of winter-wonderland. Not me… nope the guy who lives for huge loads…… of snow. But, the hot weather guy on channel 9 says I should get my December snow storm this weekend.

Wait…. Am I blogging about the weather?

Have I mentioned that December is my favorite month? Most likely due to all the plans and activities planned for the weeks before Christmas. I do love a plan. There’s tree trimming, cookie baking, freezing to death as we watch the cities Christmas parade, the frozen death march around the city zoo, and this weekend is the annual soup party and holiday music concert. Every year the BFF Carl hosts a soup and kibitz affair. The ugly sweaters are optional…. for everyone but me.

I guess this weekend is the official StevieB kick off to the elf like glee that is my Christmas. Now where is that tiny down coat for the dog?

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, you always were a fan of the white stuff coating every inch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ugly sweaters are optional…. for everyone but me.

    Are you saying the ugly sweater is a requirement for you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there was any way to send you the snow we have here, you'd be more than welcome to it, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad there's no snow. I got my fill of it in Ithaca, NY

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss snow, but I don't miss the cold or anything really associated with it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.