Monday, June 13, 2011

MAN ACHE MONDAY

Today is back to the grind in the Excel spreadsheet mines. This was the weekend for meeting great guys, Robert, Jim, an entire gay bike club, an elephant… Today I get to go to lunch with my high school boyfriend. I’ve written about him before, how we dated our senior year of high school. Completely clad in Z. Cavaricci or shredded Levis we shared a locker, hair gel, and a love for Siouxsie and the Banshees. What else did a high school romance need?

Now he lives in Brooklyn and owns an Elvis Presley themed Tattoo parlor/hair salon. Apparently he spent the 00’s doing Madonna’s hair for her tours. At lunch I’ll make sure to touch his hand, so then you can touch me and you will have touched someone who touched someone who once touched Madonna.



4 comments:

  1. I can NOT wait to touch you after you've touched him again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of the powers you will receive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she's touched Kevin Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of the STDs you'll receive. And the unrealistic sense of entitlement.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.