Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEDNESDAY TO WEEKEND

This weekend will be Pride in my fair city. The time of year when my BFF, Dalton asks “Isn’t pride one of those deadly sins?”

I guess that’s a rhetorical question because he asks me while I’m putting on my Daisy Dukes and multi-colored ring necklace. Okay, I don’t own Daisy Dukes or the ubiquitous ‘90s gay pride accessory. I do however, like the pride parade and party afterwards.

This year I’m excited because I get to hang out with a guy I’ve been building a new friendship with, George. We plan on dancing to my friend DJ Gary Givant who will be spinning at a club that has brought in Cazwell. Good times.

This weekend will also mark the high-water make of how much sunscreen I use throughout the year. Yeah, mostly naked Steve. Well, besides the pride rings and Daisy Dukes.



2 comments:

  1. I confess, I bought one of those rainbow ring necklaces at the March on Washington in 1993. I still have it somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.