Sunday, June 12, 2011

SAUCY SUNDAY

I’m off, up, and out early again today. I’m hanging out with buds at the Colorado Renaissance Festival. Yeah, that’s what I said. A ren fair? Didn’t we have an industrial revolution to get the hell away from the over production of turkey legs? Although the barbaric pillaging I’m all about. I support a culture based upon forcing a foe into surrendering his booty. Sorry. It’s early.

I’m also going to the “no deodorant zone” to meet Jim, from the Jim’s Stuff blog. He’ll be sporting a kilt. Let’s hope there’s a breeze.



1 comment:

  1. Turkeys are indigenous to the New World, so those Ren folks back in Europe didn't even know about them.

    I'm kind of bothered by how historically inaccurate Ren Fairs are.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.