Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BACON

Two men are walking through the desert. Upon a crest of a dune they see what appears to be a large tree covered in crisp, delicious bacon. Every branch had long greasy strips of perfectly cooked bacon swing in the quite breeze.

“Oh my god! We’re saved!” said the first man, as he ran down the hill towards the bacon tree. But as soon as he got within reach of a branch a Soldier jumped out from a sand dune and shot him down.

BAM!

“Dear God!” screamed the second man. “What happened? What is it?”
The first man, with his dying breath. “It’s not a bacon Tree. It’s….It’s a Hambush.”


I’m sorry, that really the best I could do today……Sorry.

6 comments:

  1. As a Jew - I find this completely offensive and culturally insensitive..........



    MORE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were Jamie Farr or JP Morgan - you'd be hearing one big: GONG right about now.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.