Saturday, September 20, 2008

Well hi there. This is just a little test to see if I can blog on the fly using my cute iPhone and my new app. Cellspin. I guess I can because your reading this. Right now I'm up loading my new CD I bought on amazon, it's the sound track to Run Lola Run. Just the best damn movie ever made. I lost the sound track when my G4 died. Of course I couldn't find it anywhere, so I bought it on line. Just like our bedroom furniture. I'd forgotten how much I love this CD. But I guess this concludes our blog/iPhone test. I now return you to your regularly scheduled weekend.

3 comments:

  1. it works dude you're the coolest ever! well besides me! LOL but you're right up there man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Lola BTW! But yeah for her music and junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. I need an IPHONE! I have been holding out. I have no trouble dropping major change traveling, buying clothes, or taking tennis lessons, but I have been a tightwide about having a fancy cell phone. If I could blog from it, I need to re-evaluate my tightness.

    By the way, I love your blog! :) Thanks for putting pics (some personal) and videos on it. I love blogs that are not afraid to let readers see into their world.

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.