Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Cap'n and me

I read an article today in the Denver Post entitled “The Worst Food in America.”
The worst breakfast cereal? Cap’n Crunch. It has 146 calories, 2 grams of fat, but among the most dominant sources of empty calories in a child’s diet. Uh, “child’s diet?” I suck this stuff down every morning. I love that it was completely assumed that only kids ate this junk.
Probability, they assumed correctly.
I need to find some oatmeal.


Here's a picture of me at breakfast time:

7 comments:

  1. Captn Crunch cuts the roof of my mouth. I have to leave it for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I agree with dead robot that stuff is not fun to eat... but now that I know i could get so many calories in one swoop I might reconsider... maybe i'll let it get soggy.... then eat some? nah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. let it get soggy - then throw in a blender for a Captn Crunch shake!! ... cn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you'd eat this filth when there are plenty of breatfast choices that are out there which are high in fibre, rich in wholegrains, low in fat, low in sodium, low in sugar and completely devoid of flavour... Err, in that case pass the Cap'n Crunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dig your moustache!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, Peanut Butter crunch sounds good about now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tasted Captain Crunch...Captain Morgan - Yes, Captain Crunch - No!

    ReplyDelete

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.