Tuesday, August 4, 2009

451 AND MIDGET FUN

Did you hear that they're releasing a Fahrenheit 451 graphic novel? Thanks nerdy NPR! Take a look, it F'in rocks. But of course you know that it's based on the 1953 novel by Ray Bradbury. Which was made into a “must have in your movie library” movie in 1966.

Granted this movie didn’t have a thirty-year old midget prostitute who has spent most of her life posing as a little girl, that wears Victorian clothing for no apparent reason. And has now added to my lifelong fear of Selene Luna. But you can't have everything.

Now if you’re about to comment that I spoiled a movie for you, I'm sorry. But, I just save you two hours a thinking

"Wow I need to be nicer to midget hookers.”

Because someday the little nippers could turn on you. And midget prostitutes will frickin haunt you from the grave. If not you then some nice rich white waspy family. And we all don't want that to happen. I'm here to help you.

Go buy Fahrenheit 451 the movie on Amazon.

Or the graphic novel.....




1 comment:

Do not forget to add nicetoseestevieb.blogspot.com to your favorites tab.