Duly impressed with other bloggers* and their tackling the 30+ day blog challenge I wanted to join in on the fun. Yet I knew I'd have trouble sticking to the daily format. So I’m committing to the challenge but most likely it will be when I damn well please. Take a look at the sixty-four questions. God help me.
1. Introduce yourself with a recent picture and 15 interesting facts
2. Meaning behind your blog name
3. Your first love
4. Your parents
5. A song to match your mood
6. A picture of something that makes you happy
7. Favorite movies
8. Something you’re afraid of
9. Favorite TV shows
10. Something you don’t leave the house without
11. Bible verse
12. Dream house
13. Something you’re looking forward to
14. Favorite Place to Eat
15. Something you miss
17. Favorite Picture of yourself ALL TIME Why?
18. Something you’ve learned
19. Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
20. Your Dream Wedding
21. Something that stresses you out
22. 3 Wishes
23. 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge
24. Your favorite song
25. Your favorite book
26. Your favorite quote
27. A photo that makes you angry/sad
28. A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
29. An art piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
30. A talent of yours
31. A hobby of yours
32. A recipe
33. A website
34. A YouTube video
35. Your day, in great detail
36. Your week, in great detail
37. This month, in great detail
38. This year, in great detail
39. Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
40. Something you ate today.
41. Your idea of the perfect first date.
42. An animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
43. The item you last purchased.
44. Your favorite place to eat.
61. If you have tattoos, show them. If not, talk about the tattoos you want or why you don’t think they are right for you.
62. Talk about the last “random act of kindness” you encountered.
*Check out the other brave blogger that have successfully completed the blog challenge.
Tony over at West of Mayberry
John from Progressive Patriotism
Davey Wavy at Break the Illusion
Ted from Dead Robot
Iain writes about Life the Universe and 42
Robb has a Mostly UnFabulous Life
Dale over at Pull to Open
If you have taken this challenge please let me know so I can link to it.